01 May 2005

lifelong friend


"Are not all lifelong friendships born at the moment when at last you meet another human being who has some inkling (but faint and uncertain even in the best) of that something which you were born desiring, and which, beneath the flux of other desires and all the momentary silences between the louder passions, night and day, year by year, from childhood to old age, you are looking for, watching for, listening for?" --C.S. Lewis
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's cute.

10:06 AM  
Blogger jessi casara said...

I must say...those girls are two sexy beasts. Oh and I have another quote that can go along with it: "Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." -Anais Nin
I love you Calla Maria...and I have to say this too...thank you for birthing a new world for me. I'm sorry...it just came to me and I couldn't resist.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I want a friend like that. Yeah, you know.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home