10 October 2005
About Me

- Name: Calla Maria Davis-Boozer
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
I am a beginner, as a doula and a mother. My daughter Vera was born this year, and with her my passion for birth. In addition to birth, I enjoy books, long baths, nursing my daughter, and cooking and eating dinner with my husband. My hopes for the future include becoming a midwife and living abroad.
Previous Posts
- the study of the globe
- "Silly childhood memories. That's it. That's how t...
- i left before communion
- It is not so clear what I should do now. Right an...
- i'm having a fabulous day because...
- Dancing in the KitchenI haven't posted in a couple...
- bitching about bitching
- Love and encouragement for my new friend Ashley
- Online Quizes Suck
- What?!?




2 Comments:
I must admit that you, Calla Maria, have been promoted to ultra hardcore soccer player. After being shoved around and nailed with soccer ball after soccer ball, I have no doubt in my mind that you have what it takes to play professional ball. Good luck in the pros.
Thanks Tammy. I owe it all to you! Afterall, you were the one shoving me around and pelting me with balls.
Post a Comment
<< Home