the study of the globe
http://www.emmanuel.edu/academic/departments/globalstudies/major.asp
How fun does this look? It's one of those 'have your cake and eat it too' programs, perfect for an ultra-decisive major changer like myself. One that is way too interesting to lead to any kind of proper job, I'm sure. But what the hell, there's no harm in dreaming, right?
How fun does this look? It's one of those 'have your cake and eat it too' programs, perfect for an ultra-decisive major changer like myself. One that is way too interesting to lead to any kind of proper job, I'm sure. But what the hell, there's no harm in dreaming, right?


1 Comments:
Simply wonderful... I took four of the five "required" classes as an undergraduate. They were great. What is all of this about a proper job?? Oh wait, I don't have a proper job... When I get one, I will let you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home