03 November 2005

long as i am able

Some things will always be good. Even when they're shit.

I've cancelled all my plans to sit in a cafe and read and write and listen to Over the Rhine and, a little later, to have a fight with my boyfriend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh calla maria... how I long to hang out with you.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Calla Maria Davis-Boozer said...

oh amy. when are you coming back to the states? when are you coming to portland to visit me? when are you going to floss my toes?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you CM! I'm glad you decided not to have a fight with Boozie ;)
Hugs,
Lauren

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap! Did I read your post wrong? Anywho, whether or not you had to cancel your plans and all that stuff, I still miss you.
Hugs again,
Lauren

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home