27 January 2006
About Me

- Name: Calla Maria Davis-Boozer
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
I am a beginner, as a doula and a mother. My daughter Vera was born this year, and with her my passion for birth. In addition to birth, I enjoy books, long baths, nursing my daughter, and cooking and eating dinner with my husband. My hopes for the future include becoming a midwife and living abroad.
Previous Posts
- "What grows in the garden is always a small, cons...
- other things
- When I tell people here in Portland that I'm from ...
- i know something you don't know.not to worry, it's...
- rainy day thoughts
- long as i am able
- Loves: Anne Lamott
- currently reading:
- reason for living #2: recovery
- worship, not unlike human love




5 Comments:
Yay for your accomplishment! I must say I'm proud. PS..this is Hannah and I miss you greatly. Come visit!!
I used to never finish anything, but now I
ok, yeah that stuff that dani is talking about is amazing. One night, she and I and david virtually made out with it.
Ok, we just passed it around and used it like a million times. it is heavenly, though.
and i need to talk to you about spring-breaking.
Wow...Jon Mark completely forgot about me in that heavy makeout session. I feel so unloved.
I'm proud to know you. I hope that one day I can be as accomplished as you in actually finishing something I start.
Post a Comment
<< Home