other things
"That is happiness: to be dissolved into something complete and great." (Willa Cather)
Sorry I'm not posting very much these days. I guess I'm just putting myself into other things at the moment. But, God, am I ever happy.
Hope that you are all well.
Sorry I'm not posting very much these days. I guess I'm just putting myself into other things at the moment. But, God, am I ever happy.
Hope that you are all well.


2 Comments:
yo yo yo...so, only 9 days till I see you...the excitement is mounting. oh and I thought you might like to know - my parents and I were watching cinderella man and my mom said that renee zelwegger reminded her of you. i thought it was quite a compliment. i think she needs to see chicago and bridgett jones to get every side of the real you though...ha ha. and what is your new address? inquiring minds would like to know. so glad you're happy my love - Lord knows you deserve it. I'll see you soon!
Merry Christmas, Calla Maria! I miss you. I love you! See you soon.
~Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home