not so unaffected
I haven't posted in a while. It's not that there's nothing going on in my head, I just can't come up with anything that is both honest and appropriate. The things going on inside of me are real and valuable, and I genuinely wish I could share them. But I guess for now I have to sacrifice my desire to be known out of consideration for the desires and feelings of others. I've grown accustomed to this form of repression over the months. Hopefully I'm on the verge of some relief. One way or another.
I haven't posted in a while. It's not that there's nothing going on in my head, I just can't come up with anything that is both honest and appropriate. The things going on inside of me are real and valuable, and I genuinely wish I could share them. But I guess for now I have to sacrifice my desire to be known out of consideration for the desires and feelings of others. I've grown accustomed to this form of repression over the months. Hopefully I'm on the verge of some relief. One way or another.


4 Comments:
relief... that sounds nice.
I wouldn't count on relief... really the whole thing just seems to go on and on...
(I hope you don't mind the comment. It seems that you wouldn't mind since the option is here, but I do not want to presume anything.)
Hey Calla Maria. I don't have much to say either, but I know that your head is never empty. Please be in Auburn this weekend so that we can spend some quality time and maybe even hold hands. ( :
Hi, sweety. I just wanted to tell you that I had so much fun the other day. I'm so glad that I finally got to meet you under different circumstances *no oshkosh involved*. Thank you so much for having us for those two days. And, feel free to comment on my blog any time you feel the need to vent or whatever! I made it just for you guys! I would love to hear about everything that's happening in Portland. Have a great week!
Post a Comment
<< Home