abandoned
Today I felt sad and alone and abandoned. Days like today make me glad I'm going to Portland simply because there is no one to abandon me there. I just don't know how to make this human love stuff work. It is endlessly disappointing and wounding. I wish I were better at it, but I'm just not.


5 Comments:
Hello my little pumpkin,
I wanted to tell you not to feel sad and alone and abandoned, but I know how frustrating it is when someone tells you how to feel, so I will refrain.
I love you. And I miss you. I got your card yesterday and it made my day so much better. It was great. I need your address in Portland. The big move is tomorrow, huh? Well have a safe trip - no, I take that back. Have a fun, life-altering, time-of-your-life road trip. (but stay somewhat safe, preferably no injuries).
By the way, I think its a good thing when you care so much about people that they can actually make you feel sad and alone and abandoned. It may be the down side to human love, but it is human love nonetheless. It is because of those same people that you feel so alive every now and then.
Keep trying for those moments when you feel alive. In the meantime know that you will always have me for a friend, whether you like it or not.
I'm sad because you feel abandoned. I hope you got my message. Ditto on what jessi said abour the down side of human love.
I could teach you all about if you truly wanted to learn. I would like your address as well and I would like to hear from you relatively soon. I realize you're busy for the next month of two, but if you find some time to give me a call, it would be much appreciated
Okay...reading my comment, I realize that I suck at translating my thoughts through to my fingers. Anyhow, that first sentence was supposed to be a joke, but my type of humor is hard to convey through written word.
Anyhow, watch out for the clowns in the 13 Houses of Horror, where their advertisment is:
"Located in the woods along a dark gravel road, the atmosphere changes and the rednecks come out."
You've got to watch out for those rednecks with their fingery lakes and Rob's Property.
I hope that all is well in Portland! I just to let you know that I do think about you during the day and I hope that you're happy. I know I didn't get to be around you for long, but you are such an awesome person that you have impacted my life just a tad! You'll have to update so that we know how you're doing!
Post a Comment
<< Home