22 August 2005

i love this girl

so i know i'm going to be murdered for posting this, but i couldn't resist. this girl is just so darn funny.

callamaria21: the girl across from me is reading the great gatsby and that makes me happy
TamDawn: Why?
callamaria21: just does
TamDawn: The girl reading or the book?
callamaria21: the combination of the two
TamDawn: Explain it to me...I'm extremely curious
callamaria21: well...it's the great gatsby
callamaria21: great book that all ppl read in like the tenth grade or something
callamaria21: and there she sits...being cool...reading the great gatsby like she did 10 yrs ago
TamDawn: Hmm...you have a thing for school reading lists?
callamaria21: oh yes
TamDawn: I knew it!!
callamaria21: yes i certainly do
callamaria21: what did you know?
TamDawn: That's what attracted you to David
callamaria21: what?
callamaria21: david is not a reading list...he's a human being
TamDawn: He has a secret collection of school reading lists. He goes to Wal-Mart every fall semester and gets a copy from every school
callamaria21: no he does not
TamDawn: Yeah, he does
callamaria21: you'r making that up
TamDawn: Obviously he's never taken you
callamaria21: i think i would know if he were a closet reading list collector
TamDawn: No you wouldn't. That's why he's in the closet :P
callamaria21: well i'm allowed in the closet
callamaria21: we share a closet
TamDawn: Not that closet though
TamDawn: Tsk, tsk, tsk...one day
callamaria21: you are such a compulsive liar
callamaria21: but don't worry...i love you anyway
TamDawn: I am not a compulsive liar
TamDawn: I choose to do it...willingly

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm glad you appreciate my humor...finally! I'm looking forward to the 9th even though it seems a million months away. So that means the murdering won't take place until at least then. You know, cause the plane ticket is non-refundable.

6:22 PM  
Blogger David said...

i don't appreciate my secrets being aired on a public domain like this.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Calla Maria Davis-Boozer said...

Talk to Tammy, not me. I wouldn't even know any of your secrets if it weren't for her.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CALLA MARIA!!
HI I MISS YOU! YES I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU'RE FAR AWAY.

I'm glad you found a new Taylor's. Well, we have a new TV. You should check out my site.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home